- Your screen won’t turn on
- Your screen is completely white
- There are black spots on your screen
- There are multi-coloured lines covering all or part of your screen.
- The backlight doesn’t work
- The touch glass isn’t responding
- You can’t use touch commands on some parts of the screen
- Your touch glass is scratched
What we will do:
Your phone’s display unit contains two parts: the glass and the screen. If your glass is broken, we also have to replace the screen and vice versa. The new display unit will be the same manufacturer’s brand or have the same performance specs.
The glass is one of the most fragile parts of your phone. That means you have to be very careful not to break it. Unfortunately, if your phone is knocked or banged hard several times or you drop it on its front, there’s a good chance you may break the screen. Leaving it out in the sun for too long will eventually affect the display and can cause spots to appear on the screen. If it gets wet or is overexposed to humidity, it becomes oxidized and quickly unusable (and not just the touchscreen). What we will do: we’ll replace the touch glass with a new one (same manufacturer’s brand or performance specs).